Pathway Prayer Process ™
Beginning Akashic Practitioner Certification
April 6 & 7, 10-5 p.m.
San Jose, $395
Special $295 Early Bird price until 3/30/18
Discover the beauty, wisdom and love that awaits you in the Records!
If you are drawn to the Akashic Records, then you’ve probably worked with them before. When I first picked up Linda Howe’s book, How to Read the Akashic Records, I knew I was “home.” I’d been in the Records before and I was destined to be in them again. If you feel the same way or are simply curious about the depth and wisdom of the Records and all it’s vast knowledge and guidance, then this class is for you!
The Beginning Akashic Practitioner Certification Class is two days and introduces the student to the Records through the Pathway Prayer Process© as outlined in Linda Howe’s book, How to Read the Akashic Records. It is a prerequisite to read Part 1 of this book prior to your training.
Course study includes:
- Understanding what the Akashic Records are.
- How the Records are organized and how they function.
- The difference between spirit guides, angels and saints and the Masters, Teachers, and Loved Ones you work with in Records.
- The unlimited benefits of working in the Records.
- Learn to read your own and others’ Akashic Records using the Pathway Prayer Process©.
- Discover the relationship between your intuition and your Akashic Records.
- Learn my BEST tips and suggestions for successful readings.
- Identify opportunities and challenges of working with others and being of service as an Akashic Records Practitioner.
- Many opportunities to practice giving and receiving readings.
- Other uses of the Akashic Records, including readings for pets, places, crystals and plants.
Upon successful completion of the Beginning Class, you will be certified as a Beginning Practitioner of the Akashic Records, according to the guidelines of the ©Linda Howe Center for Akashic Studies.