How to Read the Akashic Records
Pathway Prayer Process ©
Beginning Practitioner Certification
May 12th and 13th, 10-4:30 p.m.
San Jose, $275
Discover the beauty, wisdom and love that awaits you in the Records!
If you are drawn to the Akashic Records, then you’ve probably worked with them before. When I first picked up Linda Howe’s book, How to Read the Akashic Records, I knew I was “home.” I’d been in the Records before and I was destined to be in them again. If you feel the same way or are simply curious about the depth and wisdom of the Records and all it’s vast knowledge and guidance, then this class is for you!
The Beginning Practitioner Certification Class is 10 hours over two days and introduces the student to the Records through the Pathway Prayer Process© as outlined in Linda Howe’s book, How to Read the Akashic Records. It is a prerequisite to read Part 1 of this book prior to your training.
Course study includes:
- Understanding what the Akashic Records are.
- How the Records are organized and how they function.
- The difference between spirit guides, angels and saints and the Masters, Teachers, and Loved Ones you work with in Records.
- The unlimited benefits of working in the Records.
- Learn to read your own and others’ Akashic Records using the Pathway Prayer Process©.
- Discover the relationship between your intuition and your Akashic Records.
- Learn my BEST tips and suggestions for successful readings.
- Identify opportunities and challenges of working with others and being of service as an Akashic Records Practitioner.
- Many opportunities to practice giving and receiving readings.
- Other uses of the Akashic Records, including readings for pets, places, crystals and plants.
Upon successful completion of the Beginning Class, you will be certified as a Beginning Practitioner of the Akashic Records, according to the guidelines of the ©Linda Howe Center for Akashic Studies.
Advanced Practitioner Certification Training
June 9th and 10th 10-4:30 pm
San Jose, $275 Register before May 27th and receive $50 off!
The Advanced Practitioner Certification Class is 10 hours over two days and deepens your connection to the Akashic Records for yourself and others as outlined in Linda Howe’s book, How to Read the Akashic Records Part 2. It is a prerequisite to read Part 2 of this book prior to your training.
- Gain experience working with Linda Howe’s Energy Healing, Past Life and Ancestral Clearing processes and tools for you and for others.
- Benefit from the energy-amplification of working in the Records within a supportive group of Certified Practitioners.
Energy Healing through the Records teaches us to use the energy and information of the Records to encourage healing by navigating through three levels: understanding the story; looking for causes and conditions; and recognizing soul-level truths.
The Energy Healing Segment covers:
- About energy healing
- Absolutes of the Akasha
- Sequence of healing
- Akashic Records perspective
- How energy healing occurs in the Records
- Roles & responsibilities of the practitioner
- Three levels of healing
- Resolving current life difficulty
Past Lives (and Ancestral Clearing) is about discovering pertinent information to heal current wounds, moving out of past life “retrograde” and into ease, unencumbered by our history or ancestral ties. Only information that can really help address what’s going on today will come up (rather than this being a big fishing pond for past life or ancestral exploration).
The Past Lives Segment includes:
- Information about past lives
- The three levels to explore
- Unresolved past life issues
- Drawing on the power of positive past lives
The Ancestral Clearing Segment includes:
- Our soul
- Healing ancestral patterns
- Who are my ancestors?
- How do souls join ancestral lines?
- What is my responsibility to my ancestors?
- Inherited patterns and their life cycle
Upon successful completion of the Advanced Class, you will be certified as an Advanced Practitioner of the Akashic Records, according to the guidelines of the ©Linda Howe Center for Akashic Studies.